Chuchu wins the ACM Doctoral Dissertation Award for
2020! A first for Illinois. July 16, 2021
- Hussein wins gold prize at ACM SIGBED Student Research Competition for his work on symmetry abstractions! May 21, 2021
- We organized the GRAIC autonomous racing competition (CPSWeek 21) and it was received with much enthusiasm. May 18, 2021
- A graduate textbook:Verifying Cyber-Physical Systems published after several years of work! Feb 16, 2021
- Article about Koord and new project on programming autonomous systems. Feb 2, 2021 media
- Principles of safe autonomy, highlights of final projects posted. Jan 8, 2021
- Sayan is giving a talk on Verified robot code for the C3.ai Digital Transformation Institute's Workshop on Safe Autonomy. Dec 8, 2020
- We will be recruiting PhD students and Postdocs for fall 21. Apply to eceillinois and drop me an email if interested. Nov 20, 2020
- Our Koord paper on programming robots is being presented by Chiao Hsieh at OOPSLA20, SPLASH20. Nov 17, 2020
- Chuchu is awarded the CSL doctoral dissertation prize! Congratulations! Sep 23, 2020.
Fast, discretization-free, controller synthesis for nonlinear models. New paper and open source tool developed by Kristina and Chuchu. Paper appeared in CAV 2020. July 31, 2020.
Our new course on Principles of Safe Autonomy is covered by the College of Engineering. July 27, 2020.